Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What a mess!

Yikes, what a mess. I make Emily clean her room so it rarely gets this messy. However, when it gets this bad, she just doesn't know what to do because there is just too much stuff.
I asked her if she wanted to help me clean or if she wanted me to clean.
Because she knows that when I clean...
I get rid of stuff. She told me that she wanted me to do it. Here's what I took out. I don't think the camera captured all the junk that I removed.
All the boxes and their contents will go in the trash. The two garbage bags of stuffed animals will go into the attic until we make a trip to Good Will and I'll take at least half of them there. The My Little Pony items are stored in my closet. Here's the results:



Emily is extremely happy with her room. I bet that she doesn't even miss a thing that I removed. Plus, she will make a point to keep it straightened up for a couple of weeks without even being reminded.

1 comment:

Amy Looney said...

My room was that color when I was just a little older than Emily! And when my mom cleaned, the same thing happened!