Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's Day

Hartford tried, but he didn't fool me or Emily. As I was getting ready this morning, he went into his closet and proclaimed that we have a mouse. Since I wasn't wearing my hearing aids yet, I asked him to repeat himself. By the time that he got the the phrase out again, I put two and two together and wished him a happy April Fool's day.

He laughed with glee as he rubbed his hands together and said, "Emily's turn." He went to wake her up and he excitedly said, "Missy had kittens!" Emily rolled over and asked him if they were artificial?

Oh well, maybe next year he will have better luck.

I think this year will be my year. I'm going to go home and when I walk into the house, I'm going to tell him that he's going to kill me because I hit the garage door again. Since I just hit the garage door last week, he will probably believe me.

If I'm not at work tomorrow everyone will know that he didn't appreciate my joke on him. Hee, Hee.

No comments: