Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mama's been shopping






The night before last, Emily asked where her silky pajamas were. I told her that she had out grown them. We have a game. I pretend that I'm mad that she has been growing and she just giggles with pride. I bargain shop and a lot of times I can find pretty much everything that she needs at the consignment sales that are held twice a year. Then when I find something special, I don't feel guilty about paying a little more for it. Unfortunately, this past season of sales have left a void in her wardrobe. One, it's harder as she gets older to find things that look new. Two, I think she is at a tough size. Three, I'm not letting her wear a lot of the styles that are out these days. Yesterday I actually got to take a lunch break and I went to Marshalls. I'm thrilled to no ends to find a pair of pajamas and two complete outfits at one place that actually fit her.

No comments: