Search This Blog

Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring break

Spring break officially starts the moment I clock out from work today. I hope it is at 5:00. The last time that I planned some days off from work, I ended up staying until 9:00 to get everything done that could possibly be done. Today, however, I'm begging for work. There's never a happy medium.

We will start driving to Tampa Florida in the morning around 4:30. We plan of visiting Busch Gardens. Then, in the middle of the week, we will be driving up to Orlando, Florida to visit Sea World. We got most things in the suit cases but regardless, there are things that we packed that we will wonder why we packed them and there are things that we have forgotten and will wonder how in the world we could have forgotten them. I keep telling myself that there no doubt will be a Wal-Mart or two to buy those things that we forgot.

Money is slim for this trip. But there are times that one must escape from reality regardless of the cost. We have packed peanut butter and jelly and microwavable soup, so at least we won't need to eat out every meal, thus cutting down on the guilt.

No comments: