Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Library Night

Tonight was library night for Mrs. Baum's first grade class. At first, I was going to skip the outing since Emily is familiar with the library and the house needed my attention. However when I picked up Emily from the YMCA, she said that it would be fun to go the library. Then, I remembered that the house always needs my attention and I decided it was more important to take Emily to the library. I am so glad that we attended. We had a blast.

Here is a picture of Emily and Mrs. Baum. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She truly is an answered prayer and Emily thinks that she is the best teacher ever. It's obvious from what I saw tonight, the other children think highly of her as well.
Here's a few more pictures from the night:



This picture cracks me up: Please note that I still need to give my house much needed attention. Ugh! I refuse to give up hope that one day either the house will clean itself or the cat will clean it. :) Thank goodness that Emily is a good helper.

No comments: