Search This Blog

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

Wow, it only took us 35 minutes to get to downtown Atlanta this morning. We enjoy the aquarium especially when there isn't a crowd. We got there around 8:15 this morning and it was perfect. We got to see everything without getting knocked this way or that way.

Here are the pictures from our adventure.

I was thrilled to get such a good shot of this octopus. It was moving fast to get from one corner to the other and once it is in a corner it curls up and it is hard to tell what it is.
I've mention this before, I'm sure. But just in case that you have forgotten, I love watching the sea otters. We got prime viewing and they were quite the little entertainers today.
Here's my little poser in some shots.


Emily likes these little fellers. Me, I don't like them as well, but I think the shot turned out well.
These are interesting fish. They stay in their holes their entire lives if possible.
Jelly fish are very hard to photograph, but I managed to get this one that isn't too bad.
Emily had such a good time. We enjoyed watching her enjoying herself.

No comments: