Search This Blog

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Consignment Sale

August 3rd, I gathered, hung, tagged, and sorted Emily's fall and winter clothes that were too small and then I took them into the attic to wait until today. That was the easy part.The hard part was gathering and tagging the other items such as books, toys and shoes. Today, was the loading day. The trunk and the back seat of the Equinox was full.


I had 334 items listed on 13 pages.
Tomorrow, I'll drop these items off at the sale place. It's a lot of work, but it's better in my opinion than having a yard sale because you get more money for the items and you sell more items. I'll get to shop earlier than the general public which is a well worth bonus to me. I usually sale 80% of the stuff that I take, which covers what I spend at all the consignment sales of the season. Therefore, I think that it's worth it.

No comments: