Search This Blog

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday dress

Saturday morning, I took Emily for a very short summer hairdo. I love it, I think it looks good and it will be super easy to take care of this summer.

Here is one of the dresses that Grandma purchased for Emily. It is beautiful and it suits her perfectly. Thank you Grandma! She wore it today for church.


Since I had a boat load of chores to do today, I was doing the "Emily do this, Emily do that" song and dance this afternoon. She done everything that I asked her to do without attitude so I finally sent Emily to her room as a reward. Moments later , she came downstairs and asked if she could play with her dolls. I said yes and she stated that I could come and join her as soon as my chores were finished. She giggled, turned and skipped to her room. Later, I discover this:
I think Santa needs to bring Nikki's horse a wagon in order to pull all of Nikki's accessories instead of having to carry all of them.

1 comment:

Amy Looney said...

In the days of the Barbie townhouse, I tied the elevator to the back of Barbie's horse and she used it as a wagon.