Search This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2008

North GA Corn Maze

After the festival, we stopped at the North Georgia Corn Maze. We went there last year as well. Before we entered the maze, Emily played on the hay bails. She also played on them for a little while before we left.



After the Emily played on the hay bails, it was time to get lost in a field of corn. As always, I walked behind them. Because if they followed me, we would be lost forever.
I love this picture. I think she looks so cute with her missing tooth.
I think this picture shows Emily's excitement. Now, image me yelling, "Wait for me or I'll get lost!"

The corn maze was a lot fun. Emily had a grand time even if the grasshoppers were trying to play with her and she didn't want them to play with her.

We didn't finish the corn maze but when we spotted a way out, we took it. It was hot and somebody (me) forgot to take a bottle of water with us.

While Hartford went to grab the water from the truck, Emily posed.





This picture was taken for the sole reason to prove that I was not crazy last year. Last year, I kept spotting a horse and as soon as I turned around, it was no where to be seen. Hartford and Emily never did see them and they had me believing that I was crazy.

No comments: