Search This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall Festival

Since Emily was so excited to get on the road and I admit that I was too, we had plenty of time to play before we had to check into the campground. While we were going down the road, we stopped at a yard sale. Although we didn't find much of anything, it was nice to stretch our legs and look around.

It wasn't long after we got back into the truck that we spotted a fall festival at a Catholic church and we stopped. The first thing Emily did was play on the inflatable rock wall/slide.

Emily loves getting her hair done in crazy styles. Here's the finished product:While Emily was getting her hair done, Hartford disappeared. I was glad the he returned especially when I saw the pork rinds that he was carrying.

1 comment:

Beth Cotell said...

I love that hairstyle! My daughter would love it too.

Looks like you guys had a great trip!