Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2008

Socks

I'm not sure if Emily loves socks more than control or control more than socks. However, if I had to put money on it, I think she loves control more. Several months ago, I gave up the battle of the socks. Honestly, do socks really matter that much? So what if Emily wears a pair of winter knee high socks with a pair of shorts? So what if she wears a pair of snowman socks with a shirt with flowers on it. She has even been seen in public with two totally different socks on each foot. Like the saying goes, you have to pick your battles. I don't choose this one and Emily and I get along much better.

Anyhoo, when I came home tonight I witnessed the unthinkable. She was wearing a pair of socks that matched her shirt perfectly. I was surprised to say the least and when I called her attention to it, she said in a sly voice, "Well, it won't happen again!"

No comments: