Search This Blog

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Christmas Party

I should have just worn my old faithful black dress pants and my new blazer. Before I left the house, Emily confirmed the truth that I was fat. My feet were killing me before we even left the house because I figured that I had better practice walking in the new shoes before I ended up falling and breaking my neck. My new purse, wasn't even big enough to to put my cell phone in it so it stayed in Hartford's office through the entire party.

The people were nice and the food was good. Plus, they had a charity raffle and Hartford won one of the grand prizes, a round trip from Delta.

Hartford, I believe had a great time. I'm so glad. I am also so glad that he likes his new job so well. He seems to have found the place where he belongs.

No comments: