Search This Blog

Friday, August 29, 2008

Super Girl - Follow up

For some reason, I am unable to send comments from my office computer. Hmm, maybe the powers that be have done this on purpose. My time with my home computer has been non-existent lately. I wonder where my priorities are at times. LOL

Anyway, inquiring minds what to know if Emily a.k.a. super girl made a safe landing. Yes, she made a safe landing and in Emily's own words, "it was a perfect landing." I took several pictures to get one that actually looked like she was flying. I know that it isn't the wisest thing to let a child go flying from the cedar chest to the bed. It's a battle that unless it gets too wild, I don't fight.

Luckily, Emily has only suffered one broken bone and she wasn't even flying at the time.

No comments: