Search This Blog

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cutie Pie

While searching for the perfect pocket book this morning for church, Emily drug out the items in her dress up drawer. After church I asked her to change clothes and put everything back in her dress up drawer. This is the results from her cleaning up and it's doesn't it any cuter than this:
Since she was looking so darn cute, she wanted to go into my room and take a picture. I told her o.k., but I wasn't going to drag out the sheet. So, she suggested that we go outside. Well, it's been hot and dry down here in Georgia and our pretty flowers have seen better days. I suggested that we walk to school. We did, but we nearly melted it was so hot. Thank goodness Emily thought about taking a bottle of ice water or we would have melted.

No comments: