Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2009

Consignment Sale Results

I got a check in the mail today for $191.68 from the items that I sold. Well, I spent approximately $400. At first it may seem that I really over spent. However, if you think about it, I did extremely well. Emily has plenty of shoes for the winter, 5 pairs including water boots, winter boots, casual shoes and two pairs of tennis shoes. This year she will have a variety of dresses. She has Halloween shirts to wear next month and plenty of Christmas items to wear in December. She actually has enough clothes so that if I don't have to wash but once a week. She got toys and computer games to play with now and some that she will get at Christmas. She got sweaters and sweatshirts to keep her warm. She has enough pants that are bigger so that I won't be struggling to find sales in January because she out grew them like she did last year. She got pajamas and even a Halloween costume. All and all I think that I did good.

No comments: