Search This Blog

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Crystal Light

Crystal Light, I love it. However, I didn't realize that some of the Crystal Light flavors came with caffeine. I was up until 3:00 this morning. Although, I should have been cleaning something, I choose to look at every single scrapbook that I have done. There are quite a few of them plus I made some decisions on two of the old size Creative Memories books that are work in progress because this is the last month to purchase those sizes.

Looking through these books, I can't help but wonder how lucky I am to have such a happy little girl. With the exception of the infancy books, there aren't any pictures of her that isn't portraying her happiness. I wonder, did I just avoid taking those pictures? I thought about that for a while. But I really don't recall her not being overall happy. I remember there was a phase in toddler hood that she would get mad and all Hartford had to do was point his finger at her and say, "don't you laugh!" and then her giggles came.

Last weekend she dressed up and we played by taking pictures. We have been doing this since she was an infant. I didn't realize until I saw all the books how much we have done this activity over the years.

There is always something to do and someplace to go. I don't know how but I must slow down and enjoy Emily more. She is a precious gift from God.

No comments: