Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Consignment Sale #4 - The BIG one!

This is consignment sale is the biggest! It takes place at the Gwinnett County fairgrounds. It has 1,000 sellers. The madness is crazy, but the deals are so worth it. I even took the entire day off of work to shop. Hartford came along as well. Between us, we purchased 66 items for a total of $222.60 which is an average of $3.37 for each item.

The dolls in the bags will be a Christmas present.









Some of the computer games came in a lot and I'll sell the one of the stacks. One of the stacks we went ahead and gave her and the other stack of games will be saved for Christmas. The unicorn is new and I'll save it for Christmas.

Emily was singing thanks you over the items that we gave her.

Although I think we did well, I can't help be a little disappointed because I had hoped that we would find more Christmas presents.

No comments: