Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Getting ready for 3rd grade

Emily and I met her 3rd grade teacher this morning, Mrs. Sawyer. As you can tell in the picture, Mrs. Sawyer is very upbeat. I know Emily will do great this year. Me on the other hand, I'm not so sure.

Upon registration, I got completely and utterly stressed about the new year. Why, because I am a nut! I’m completely overwhelmed with the thoughts of keeping up with more junk. This is why Emily has to take care of things herself, poor child has a nut for a Mother.

I almost freaked when the fees on the two PTA forms didn’t match. Thank goodness they accepted the higher priced formed marked out with the lower fees inserted. Geez, I had already written the check.

I won’t even discuss the bus form that I stressed out about and didn’t even need because she rides a day care bus.

I think I may need professional help or something stronger than a diet Coke.

Here's to a great third grade and a few more gray hairs.

No comments: