Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

3rd grade interview

Interview with Emily at age 8

What is your dad really good at?
Swimming, no, making sand castles

How are you like Mom?
I like Barbies.

How are you different from Mom?
I hate pickles.

What did you and dad do together that you’ll always remember?
Went to the water park

If you could have one superpower what would it be?
Speed so that I can brush my teeth in a minute

What was the last movie you saw at the theater?
Ramona and Beezus

What food would you like to eat every day?
Macaroni and cheese but there’s no answer to that, I will get sick of it.

If you could choose a different name, what would it be?
Kathryn

Is your room messy or clean?
Both

What’s your favorite restaurant food?
Chinese

If you had a million dollars, what would you buy first?
A kitten

What is your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas because I get presents

What’s your favorite cereal?
Coco Pebbles

What’s your favorite TV show?
Sponge Bob

What’s your favorite book?
Dr. Seuss

No comments: