Search This Blog

Sunday, December 20, 2009

The ABC's of Christmas - L

Letter

Santa's Workshop
North Pole

Hello Emily,

Season’s Greetings! Let me introduce myself. I’m Bell. And I’m one of Santa’s Magic Elves. I work in the doll department at the North Pole. If you promise not to tell Santa, I’ll tell you a secret. Do you promise? I hope you promised. I just finished making an American Girl doll sized pair of pajamas especially for you. I think that they are so cute. The pants have stars on them and the shirt has a unicorn on it. I hope you like them.

This morning I had the best time ever playing snowball tag with the other elves, the reindeers, and Santa. Santa wore three pairs of thick socks so that he could take off his boots and sneak up on the reindeers. He scared Rudolph so bad that he jumped up and flipped backwards. It was the funniest sight ever and I laughed so hard that I fell down and rolled in the snow.

Did you know that there are Christmas Fairies at the North Pole? Snowflake is my favorite. She is a teeny tiny fairy with the brightest twinkle in the entire world. Star is Snowflakes’ best friend and they enjoy playing snow tag with the other fairies.
Santa’s calling so I must run for now.

Holiday Hugs and Fairy Dust Kisses,
Bell
P.S. Remember, don’t tell Santa that I told you about the unicorn pajamas.

No comments: