Search This Blog

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Christmas in July

Last week I saw the new book for Southern Living at Home. Oh golly day, I should have resisted it because, I knew very well what those catalogues do to me. Now, I'm in the Christmas decorating mode and it over 100 degrees outside, ugh. Well, I decided it wasn't too early to start letting Emily do Christmas crafts. Here is a picture of her sparkly Christmas tree with an Angel on top. The Yellow pom pom on the very top is its halo. Here is a picture of Emily making snowflakes. I got the idea that these would make lovely Christmas gifts for the children in her class. It's an on going project. Is that a hot glue gun?? No, it's a low heat glue gun. I didn't even know they existed until a lady at work told me about them. She had a lot of fun with it. And I didn't even have to supervise. Now that is what I call an awesome invention.
And if the bunny wasn't gorgeous enough, she added more decorations.
Tonight she has plans for us to finish the Circut project that we started yesterday. I love my Circut, but it will be several years before she can use it on her own. Shoot it's hard to think of what will be invented by that time.

No comments: