Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Merry Christmas - Cat Letter #1 (Rascal)


December, 2010

Hey Folks,

Wow, this thing really works! Missy cat came to me in my dreams last night and explained how this black square thing worked. When I woke up I doubted her but now that I'm pouncing the keys, I am a believer. Missy cat now lives over the rainbow so she can't play with us but she can visit us in our dreams. Missy cat told me that we have specials jobs, one of which was to heal hearts but I'm not too sure about that, I think my job is to pounce, run, and pounce some more. When I say we and us, I mean there are two of us. In my dream, I asked Missy cat if she will give the other one this special gift of typing too and she said that she would but not until it was time.

Let's talk about the other one. I like her, she is my buddy. We like to chase and wrestle with one another and sometimes I make her poof. Also, we like to eat from the same bowl. The only time I take exception to her is when she sneaks up behind me and pounces my tail. She is the one on the Christmas picture. I was invited to be apart of the picture session, but I had better things to do like pounce, run and pounce some more.

We like our new home, however we have a teeny tiny problem, we can't figure out what our new names are. I used to be called Streak and she used to be called Rita. But now, we are clueless. Sometimes, we think we have it figured out but then we start to doubt again. Here are some of the names that we could be, Precious, Sweetie Pie, Rascal, Dude, Big Boy, Little Girl, Baby, Dudette, Cutie, Daisy, Kitty Doll, or (CLAP,CLAP!) Hey You Get Down!!! At least we know that I'm a boy and she is a girl.

Until next time,
one of the two kittens

No comments: