Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Crazy Balloons!

Once again, our church is holding classes on Wednesday nights. While I'm in a parenting class, Emily is in a balloon class. Here are some of her creations.

In this picture she is holding her newest stuffed animal. She purchased it with her own money.

Hartford took Emily to the mall on Wednesday for a round of free mini-golf since school got out early for conferences. While they were there, Emily was trying to talk Hartford into another stuffed animal. Later that night, I told Emily that it was a good thing that Daddy didn't get her one because if she got one more stuffed animal in her bed that they were going to turn on her and kick her out of bed for a change. I thought it was funny, but Emily didn't find me amusing. She told me to try harder.

No comments: