Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2009

For Today: July 10th

FOR TODAY July 10, 2009

Outside my window...a little Tykes green circle bottom swing hangs in the huge tree by a yellow rope.

I am thinking...about getting ready for the upcoming consignment sales.

I am thankful for...Emily's light that shines from her soul. Her innocents and her giggles and her playfulness.

From the kitchen...leftover homemade lasagna and homemade carrot soup that Hartford made.

I am creating...a Disney Dream Vacation scrapbook, and a Remember When scrapbook.

I am going...to Kim's house tomorrow night to scrapbook.

I am reading...Duma Key by Stephen King.

I am hoping...that Hartford finds a job soon.

Around the house...Emily's Littlest Pet Shop toys are spread out in the living room. She has played with them all week.

One of my favorite things...is playing dolls with Emily.

No comments: