Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2009

Lost Tooth #8

On June 1, Emily finally lost that tooth that stubborn tooth.
That night she ask the following questions to the Tooth Fairy:

Does Tinker Bell and her friends exist?
Does Pixie Hollow exist?
What do you do with the teeth?
Is there more than one tooth fairy?
Is flying easy?
Can pixie dust make anybody fly?
I also have a question for Tinker Bell, Do tooth fairies live in Pixie Hollow?

Here is the Tooth Fairy's response:

Dearest Emily,

Your fairy dolls are gorgeous! Thank you for showing them to me. You are one of the sweetest children that I visit.

I live at Tooth Fairyland which is hidden away up in the sky. Although there are several tooth fairies, I am your only tooth fairy. We use the teeth to build just about everything at Tooth Fairyland. Sometimes the teeth shine so bright, you can see them as stars at night.

Flying is easy for me. I was born with the magic to fly.

Although the fairy dust that I leave you is special, humans can’t use its magic.

I believe that Tinker Bell and her friends are real and that they live in Pixie Hollow. Some of my friends and I would like to go visit someday, but we can’t figure out where Pixie Hollow is located. Legend has it that Pixie dust can make anyone or anything fly. I think it would be fun to see a cat fly. But, I don’t think that the birds would be too happy.

Sweet dreams,
T.F.

No comments: