Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Re-root of a teenage black Skipper doll - before picture

The other night, Emily comes into the orange room holding this Skipper doll, one hand held the head and the other hand held the body. I told that I would super glue it. I really meant it when I said it. It laid on the craft table for a couple of days and every time I saw it, I tried to convince myself that I was going to super glue it. That's all, just super glue the head to the body and walk away from it. Well, the urge overcame me and I gave into the temptation. I have scalped her and prepared her to be re-rooted. With every strain of hair I pulled out, I felt so guilty that I told had Emily that I was going to super glue it. The next morning, I confessed to Emily of my actions. At first she was disappointed and ask to see the doll. I showed the bald head to her and she immediately forgave me but I read between her words that she should have known all along what I would and wouldn't do.

No comments: